Tuesday, January 12, 2016

WHERE DID ALL THE JOY GO? I THINK IT LEFT WITH ALL THE TIME!

I'M NOT FEELING THE JOY - BUT I'M FEELING EVERYTHING ELSE!

Here's a few of the messages I've received from you all these past couple of days:

"I don't even care it's the holidays... When it rains, it pours, if it can go wrong it will go wrong. It's just all at once that I have to deal with finals and work out of the blue and shipping boxes and errands and people visiting for only a short time frame that can't be put it off until later... and then while at it, everything breaks..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The anxiety this morning is way overwhelming and not even quite clear as to where it is coming from... It feels unmanageable and is making me feel like I want to run and hide. The minute I got out the door it hit me like a ton of bricks."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"December is my hardest month to get through.... I always get sick this time of year. I get the most abuse when I need support. When I feel bad about myself I get the extreme abuse. What the f###? I know I am creating this. This sucks!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel really f*cked up, lots of anxiety, and I really don't know what else I can do. We just have a complete miscommunication over really basic stuff that should be talked out. I don't know I just wanted to tell you.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, folks! I wish I could wave my magic wand and help you all get rid of these overwhelming feelings, but unfortunately that's not the way this works! As my angels and guides tell me it would be like being given the answers to the test and you wouldn't learn anything. So, this challenging, overwhelmed, no time, no support thing seems to be something we all just need to go through right now, including me. I am so exhausted, overwhelmed, feeling mentally, emotionally and physically drained. I used to enjoy the holidays - decorating, cooking, baking and looking for special gifts, getting to spend more time with the ones I love...

Well, I wish I could tell you that it has been fun like that these last few years, but it has become more of "I don't want to do this" than a joyous celebration. I hear this so often these days. I can tell you as an empath and a human being, I feel it all and have gone through most of it and am continuing to work on my journey to be an unconditional loving being, but it's not easy!

It does not matter what level you are at, there is always more to learn and the lessons are pushing us all. There is so much to understand about what is taking place as we traverse this journey that is unlike any other. But one thing is for sure, we are on a journey that makes us feel, feel and feel some more.

Over the past few years, as the evolution of our planet has gone into overdrive, we are getting hit left and right with so much so often that most people can't take anymore. We are in a time where as I say often, no matter how much you run, hide, ignore, and/or try and numb it away, all of your fears will be in your face, growing bigger and bigger until we finally stop. Stop being afraid of ourselves, each other, our future, our past and take a good long look at what we are doing and why.

We are all over the place, out of control, feeling unsafe and afraid. The changes are happening, faster and faster these days. "Our stuff" what ever it is for each of us, is making us sick and tired of being sick and tired, yet we still continue doing the "supposed to." We've got to let go of that.

When others step in and help us prove our stuff, it doesn't help either. We're all in this together, though, and everyone is growing and learning. That's why we're all here.

I wish I could tell you an easy way to make it all better, all go away. That is what the work is for! At this time, though, we really have to do the work, so it can be easier, when we have those buttons pushed, and it's in our face. We will know what it is trying to show us and help us with, instead of just repeating the same old programs to prove our beliefs about ourselves, other people and the world. It is also going to feel like we don't have time to do anything because we really don't have time to do anything! Time is sped up. Things are moving fast. So understanding what is going on is going to be imperative to your evolution.

Take solace knowing that many many people out there are having the same issues and frustrations pop up. You are not alone. The energy is crazy right now. It's there to push us towards doing this a better way, but we're still in progress, sort of in the middle of the hourglass, trying to make our way through to the better, lighter, happier other side.

Do the work, because it will help. There is no way out only through, so it's up to you, your life, your spirit, your choice. What do I mean by the work? I mean learning to understand how we work, what it's really trying to help you with and the exercises, tools and tips I give you all to help you to feel better. Sit down, breathe, meditate, shake off, look at why something makes you feel a certain way, where it's coming from and what it makes you feel about yourself ultimately. Write it down, keep emailing your frustrations, get it all out. Make a daily practice for yourself. You have to do the work to have it have an affect on you.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, then go watch our Energy Basics and Energy Affects classes. The first is 30 minutes and the second is an hour. Find the time to learn what and how you can do to better protect yourself from all of this energy.

If you have a commute, take a listen to How to Survive Earth School. It's a great way to remind yourself of the tools we use to process experiences.

Do your best, don't stress too much. This is something we're all just going to have to go through right now, but remember we are all in this together and together we can learn to not only survive but to thrive!

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment